Digital business cards have a display page containing your contact, business contact details, and other relevant information. Individuals can share their digital business cards within their network to develop more connections and get in touch with potential customers. Pune-based QR code management platform QRCodeChimp has introduced digital business cards for its customers.
Digital business cards can create substantial value for marketing agencies and HR. Marketing agencies and HR teams are the target customers. This ensures complete security and enables mass creation with white label options.
“We are already developing the best digital business cards on the market for our clients. Customer feedback, the design team spending late nights, and the efforts of the technical team led to the development of the digital business cards. The new digital business cards are easy to create, beautiful and can be customized according to customer needs,” said Deepa Shetty, Product Design Manager, QRCodeChimp.
Creating a digital business card is very simple. Personalize it digital business card URL of the page according to your choice. Once you save it, you cannot edit it. Then save the digital business card template. Provide details such as contact information, social media links, images, and web links. Further details can be added by clicking the Add button. One can add or remove components according to their needs. Next, customize the page design by selecting the background color, image or video, font style, card style, and page loader. Click the save button to save the information you provided and select the designs and font.
There are many advantages to using digital business cards. Some of them include:
– User does not need to have any technical knowledge to create this digital map for their business needs.
– The company allows users to customize the map according to their preferences, such as decorating their QR code to make it visually appealing.
– One can add his company logo to the QR code of the digital business card.
– A user can expand sub-accounts and folders to manage QR codes, share those folders with others, and even view folder-level analytics.
– Bulk upload function helps users to create multiple QR codes at once.
– It comes with an analytics dashboard to track QR code scans, time, device and location scans, then one can rate QR codes seamlessly.
For more details, visit https://www.qrcodechimp.com/digital-business-card.
TezMinds Software Pvt Ltd. of Pune introduced QRCodeChimp, a QR code management platform, in 2019. It is a one stop shop for designing and managing QR code campaigns is QRCodeChimp. More than 2,25,000 users, including Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, marketing agencies and freelancers, currently use QRCodeChimp to interact with their target audience.
Build ID: 89077499
If you detect any issues, problems or errors in the content of this press release, please contact [email protected] to let us know. We will respond and rectify the situation within the next 8 hours.