At Guru Printers, our experience is in our name. With two convenient pickup locations in downtown Los Angeles, CA, our company specializes in a variety of brochure printing options designed to help local startups, models, photographers and other entrepreneurs get their careers and dreams off the ground.
When you’re ready to get started, the team at Guru Printers can help. Complete our custom form below or call, chat or email us.
What is brochure printing?
Booklets are thin books of 48 pages or less, and a paper or soft cover that often provides data and/or other useful information. Brochures are marketing tools designed to allow you to provide eye-catching information to your target audience and/or demographic. It’s best to think of a booklet as a storybook, where the information you put on the page tells the story of your business and your skills. A uniquely designed booklet can help you tell that story with visually appealing photographs, charts, and other charts.
How long should a booklet last?
There is no one size fits all; however, most booklets are typically 4-48 pages in length. Indeed, the pages of the booklet must always be in multiples of four. The typical style of booklet consists of two or more sheets of letter-size paper folded in half with a binding in the center. This is finally accompanied by a soft cover.
Types of booklets
So we’ve covered what a booklet is, but did you know that there are different types of booklets currently on the market?
There are a wide variety of passbook types that can be used for many different reasons and industries. Some of them include:
- Newsletters – A newsletter is a simple and cost-effective way to keep your customers informed about what’s going on in your business, promote sales, and connect with existing and potential customers.
- Booklet of brochures – A brochure booklet usually contains images, descriptions and information about a product. These are most often used for sales pitches.
- Recipe booklets – These are small, brief cookbook versions that give short but descriptive versions of recipes.
- Wallets – If you work in a creative field like photography, modeling, or art, a beautifully designed and visually appealing portfolio is the perfect way to show off your work to potential clients or get hired.
- User manuals – Your typical owner’s manual contains all the information you need to set up and use a product. These can be used for every type of product, making them the perfect tool for any industry.
- Reference Guide – Reference guides are similar to instruction manuals, but on a smaller scale. Reference guides usually cover the basics of the product you are using or about to use for the first time.
Who needs a professional booklet?
The short answer is: YOU and your business! Business brochures are a valuable promotional tool that you can use for your business, no matter what industry you work in. Professional brochures provide a level of visual flair, as well as information that lets your customers know what you provide and helps generate business for you. If you are looking for an effective way to show and inform a potential customer about a product or service you offer, a professional brochure is a must for your business.
Why create a professional booklet?
It has been proven that professional brochures are still an effective marketing tool that can help you grow your business. A brochure is a chance to educate your customers and consumers with information about the products and services you offer. They’re a cost-effective way to get your business out there and provide a targeted and consistent way to stand out. You can reach your target audience by using as much space as you need to describe what you do or provide. And one of the best parts? You can distribute them in several ways! Pack them with the items you ship to a customer. Hand them out at events. Display them in an important part of your business for customers to pick up. They’re even great to hand out to clients at a meeting as part of your marketing materials.
A professional booklet provides a tangible and lasting physical element to your marketing strategy that not only looks great, but adds credibility to what you offer. They are portable and educational, making it easy for your customers to carry them around when they decide to use what you offer.
What kind of specifications do Guru printers offer?
When it comes to custom booklet printing, Guru Printers offers the following selections:
- 8.5″ x 11″ or custom size. Big or small: whatever size you need for your project, we can make it for you.
- Perfect binding, saddle stitching, comb binding, spiral binding and thread binding. Different types of projects require different types of binding. These options provide the best bond for your project needs.
- Printing with or without bleed. Whether you’re looking for space or want your images to go all the way to the edge of the page, we can provide the perfect print for the perfect job.
- One-sided or two-sided printing. We can print on one side or both sides of the page. You can print on as many pages as you want, as you wish.
With all of these options available, you can create the perfect booklet for your marketing needs.
Ready to print your booklet? Call on the gurus at Guru Printers to get started today
At Guru Printers, we understand that creating your first booklet can be daunting. That’s why our team will take the time to work with you and guide you through the process so you can design a unique booklet that showcases your skills. Whether you need something simple or something that will make a statement, Printers Guru is the go-to source for all your booklet printing needs.
Call us today at (213) 513-6533, or stop by one of our downtown Los Angeles pickup locations. Whatever your goal, the brochure printing services available from Guru Printers can help you achieve it.
Do you have any current advice? Call us at (661) 298-1220 or email [email protected] Don’t miss a thing. Get the latest KHTS Santa Clarita News alerts straight to your inbox. Report a typo or error, email [email protected]
KHTS FM 98.1 and AM 1220 is Santa Clarita’s only local radio station. KHTS mixes a combination of news, traffic, sports and features with your favorite adult contemporary hits. Santa Clarita News and Features are broadcast throughout the day on our airwaves, on our website and on various social media platforms. Our KHTS award-winning daily newsletters are now read daily by over 34,000 residents. A vibrant member of the Santa Clarita community, the KHTS broadcast signal reaches throughout the Santa Clarita Valley and parts of the high desert communities located in Antelope Valley. The station broadcasts its talk shows on the web, reaching potentially global audiences. Follow @KHTSRadio on Facebook, Twitterand instagram.